- Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon
- Shelf Stable - needs no refrigeration until after it is opened
- Light, fluffy, and easy to serve
- Peel-back lid for ease of serving
- Just open, stir, and serve!
- 3.25 Ounce
For extra creamy Dill Salmon Spread:
Mix one package of Alaska Smokehouse™ Dill Salmon Spread with 2 tablespoons of cream cheese. Garnish with dill springs. Serve on your favorite crackers.
Our company recommendation:
Get more servings from our 4 oz Smoked Sockeye fillet by mixing it with 4 oz of cream cheese in a food processor or using a fork to soften completely.
Then add capers, green onion, dill, and lemon juice. Process the mixture again until creamy and smooth. Serve with crackers or toasted bread. Enjoy!
Detailed Recipe: HERE
Mix and match the 3 packs with Salmon Chipotle Spread and Lobster Spread. Leave your "Special Instructions" at Checkout.