The Salmon is then put into a traditional centuries-old curing brine to give it the delicious taste that makes our Wild-Caught Alaska Smoked Salmon so distinctively delicious. The cured Salmon is then smoked to perfection with natural Alder wood. Create Smoked Salmon Spread using our recipe, or simply place onto crackers with cream cheese.
Features of our All Natural Alaska Smoked Salmon Fillet :
- Wild Smoked Sockeye Salmon
- No preservatives, coloring, oils or artificial ingredients are ever added
- Each fillet is inspected before it is sealed in a gold foil pouch
- High Protein, Low Carb and Kosher-certified
- Our smoked salmon fillets are all hand filleted and soaked in traditional Native American brine
- Hot Smoked over Alder wood fires